Industrial Engraving, LLC offers services from pattern design to lab line prototyping to on-time delivery of multiple lines. Our specialized capability provides you with the advantage of worldwide rollout for new products through a single source.
Lab Line Services
Our lab line is available for testing products and concepts in embossing.
The lab line features single spindle Unwind and Rewind stands, Embossing and/or Calendering Stands.
Engraved steel emboss rolls are available to choose from for testing or new pattern rolls can be built and engraved to suit your requirements.
- Embossing: Steel/Paper, Steel/Rubber, Matched Steel, Foot/Foot, Pin/Anvil, Nested, Ply Bonding and Laminating.
- Slitting: Five Tidland Slitters, 1.5" minimum width
- Substrates: Tissue, Towel, Papers, Films, Foils, Textiles, Fiberglass, Board
- Max Web Width: 24"
- Design Speed 3" - 6" Rewind Core: 1500 FPM
- Max Speed 3' - 6" Rewind Core: 600 FPM
- Design Speed 6"+ Rewind Core: 600 FPM
- Max Speed 6"+ Rewind Core: 600 FPM
- Tension Range: .2 - 3.0 PLI
- Tension Control: Load Cells/Dancer
- Drive: Sectionalized
Hand Sample Machine
In addition to tooling samples, we have an in-house hand sample machine which allows us to produce products for review and/or market approval.
Using the sample machine with laser engraved sleeves will provide you with a fairly quick and low cost way to analyze the initial phase of new product development, and move forward to the next phase of testing on the pilot line.
We can replicate both rubber to steel and matched steel up to 12” wide. We have the ability to produce your pattern concepts with multiple depths, radiusing, and sidewall angle requirements. Pressure can be applied at multiple settings to achieve optimum results. When running samples, we have options available for the rubber roll durometers varying from soft to hard.